Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summa Summa Summatiiiime

Hey Hey, y'all!
Summer is upon us.

 There's pool times.
And grill times.


and lemonade stands too!


Summer  usually makes me happy and grumpy. Happy, cuz, well...it's summa!  But grumpy cuz, yeah....summa means, 7:00 am swim practices for the kiddo. erg.
But, hey, that's ok. Wanna know why!?!?
Next week, I get to go on vacation! My super awesome and amazing boyfriend, his two kiddos and Skye and me. We are all going together! Which means, fun + relaxing + SLEEPING IN (woot woot).
It's gonna be delightful! Hooray!

What are you guys doing for your summa funtimes?


2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love grilled avocados and the pool photo is so cool:) Yes, we are going for a little vacation next month and I cant wait:) yay! Kisses

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you could grill avocadoes!