Sunday, December 27, 2009

and with that it's all over!

wow! Christmas went FAST!!!
It was such a great weekend! I loved every minute of it!

We had Christmas Day over at my brother & his fiance's house.



My Mom & Sean cooked up some amziiiiiiiing food!!



The kid & I both don't like Yams..but we LOVE the marshmallows on top :P






We opened a TON of gifts!!



The CUTEST gift card holder I've EVER seen!



The boy really liked his new Zune :)






My Parents got the kid a brand new bike...she was SO happy!
**Click the pic to make it big, the facial expressions are adorable**



However, 2 minutes after getting on the bike, this happened...



She's never had a bike with front breaks before...she almost went over the handle bars!
But we dabbed the blood and she got right back on!



:) Happy kid!

My Grandparents were able to come down this time...thanks to my awesome Aunt!




So we HAD to do a family photo!

Grandma & I checked the remote...



Then we got everyone together and took the picture:




Pretty good lookin' bunch, eh?

The day was filled with Family and Laughter and Great Food and much love!
I truly enjoyed it all!

I hope everyone's Holiday was just as good or even better!
I love you all!
xoxoxoxoxox






Next stop...New Years Eve!!

No comments: