Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Blog Award...Wow!

So I got a Blog Award...the same one from two seperate and lovely bloggers.
How cool is that??

 
Thanks so much to the Lovely Miss Hana over at http://hana-wordsinabox.blogspot.com/
and the Fabulous Miss Anzouya over at http://anzouyaspool.blogspot.com/ for considering my little blog worthy of an award...you girls rock!!

The Award Comes With 4 Rules:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award
 
Please see above ;)

2. Share 7 things about yourself

1. My favourite color is Turquoise
2. I have a bajillion freckles!
3. I want a tattoo, but I am a GIANT chicken when it comes to needles!
4. I am a dog person. Not that I hate cats, but they make me sneeze so much.
5. I will pretty much buy anything if it has glitter on it.
6.I really REALLY want a new career in Social Media.
7. Someday I want to own a little bungalow and decorate it all in a beachy & relaxed style.


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you admire
1. http://www.loveelycia.com/
 
**Not necessarily 15 newly discovered blogs, but totally loved for sure :)


4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award
gonna do that now :)

Thanks again ladies!
xoxoxoxoxxo

5 comments:

guurrrl said...

Thank you soooo much! This is awesome! :) I'll get to working on my answers and submissions ;)

Alina ~ 정하나 said...

I also want a tatto but I'm scared like hell too!!! ha, ha. thanks for doing this. you fully deserve the award. love alina (hana)

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Awesome! Thank you for the award! :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks so much for thinking of my blog! :)

Birds of a feather said...

thanxx soooo much for the award! i will make a post about it next week xD

love,
Vera (birdsofafeather)