Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm totally ready to start Christmas shopping!

Too bad I want to buy EVERYTHING!!

Some great stuff I have found so far...

For that "geek" in your life - available here www.popandshorty.bigcartel.com



For anyone who can appreciate pure awesome - available here www.etsy.com/shop/willbryant



I totally adore these belt buckles made from reclaimed skateboards! Available here www.room6.com



Something inexpensive AND awesome!! Green FTW! Available here - www.madewithawesome.com



Who can resist adorable owl things!?!? Everything in this etsy shop makes me delighted! Check it all out here - www.etsy.com/shop/vivikas




There is nothing this lovely artist makes that I do not love! Check out these wonderfully priced pieces of art from Art & Ghosts




Pure funky & adorable!! I love these little guys! See more here - www.etsy.com/shop/zeropumpkin





I could seriously do this ALL night but...I gotta go make dinner for the kid.
I leave you to drool over all my choices for now...feel free to post other goodies that you think I may "need" to buy! Lets shop people!! woohoooo!

2 comments:

Frickinawesome said...

haha, thanks for putting our tote bag on your list with all these other adorable and nerdy accessories! Happy gift-getting this year you!

zeropumpkin said...

:D thanks for including my alfro santa there :) nice blog btw :)