...this is what happens.
I set the microwave and walked away, assuming it would turn off after 30 seconds.
Then I hear the kid screaming, "There is something smoking in the microwave and I think it's going to catch on fire!!!".
I ran to the kitchen and saw an INSANE amount of smoke billowing out of the microwave! Insane!!
When I opened the microwave door it was crazy white, toxic smelling smoke...and it went everywhere! Our entire house is gonna smell like smoke for awhile!!
so, yeah...not only did I make everything & everyone smell smokey this morning, I also didn't get to eat my chocolate pop tart :(
Don't you just love exciting morning funtimes!?!? :P