Thursday, August 29, 2013

25 Random Things About Me


 *Please excuse the crazy stare. The sun was blinding and I was trying not to blink!

A few years ago I did THIS blog post.
I think it's time for an updated version.
So here we go...


1. I am blessed with a small group of true friends.

2. I have a 13 year old daughter that is AWESOME.

3. I'm almost always punctual.

4. I'm a little obsessed with Pinterest.

5. I have an alarming amount of grey hairs.

6. I run a small social media firm, for small businesses looking to be noticed.

7. I will be turning 40 on Oct. 10th, 2013. *gulp*

8. I haven't baked anything in over a year, and this makes me sad.

9. I truly, TRULY enjoy my coffee in the morning.

10. I'm totally in love with my boyfriend.

11. Our family's dog recently passed away and my heart broke more than I ever thought it would.

12.  Watching cute animal videos on the internet makes me happy.

13. I consider myself a bit of a craft beer snob.

14. I am aiming to have a four day work week.

15. I wish I could afford to buy everything organic.

16. I am addicted to blueberries. No, seriously...addicted!

17. I still love Ryan Gosling.

18. I enjoy watching foreign movies with subtitles.

19. Making decisions is not my strong suit.

20. I am a Libra though & through. I sometimes apologize, even when it's not my fault, just to keep the peace.

21. I am a little over zealous about flossing my teeth.

22. I want to go whale watching.

23. Having an iPhone has made me lazy. I never bring my "real" camera anywhere anymore.

24. My favorite body part on myself is my eyes.

25. As of her last checkup, I am officially shorter than my kid.


Now that I've told you my weird things, it's YOUR turn! Share some random facts about yourself and let me know where they are posted. I can't wait to read them! <3

4 comments:

afromation9@yahoo.com said...

Hey Nicole, long time from Threadless its been, are you still posting on Threadless? I notice a lot has changed since the time I was posting. I see things are well with you and the family keep smiling.

Peace
Afromation

Diana Mieczan said...

What a great post and I loved reading it. I also love morning coffee and whale watching is a must:) Kisses and hugs

R's Rue said...

Love this!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

great post :)