Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Walk Through Wynwood

So, the mister takes me to Miami from time to time. Mostly to visit his family and also to have some super funtimes. We always drive by this one spot off of 1-95 with really cool walls, loaded with graffiti. Finally this weekend he took me through there.
Holy cow!
Totally amazing stuff in there! I can't believe how much talent!!

Here are a few of my favorites:











If you ever get a chance to get down that way, make sure you stop in and check this area out!
There are SO many fantastic walls, you would need a whole day to document them all.
We only had an hour.
I tried to get as many as I could. You can see my entire set on Flickr.
And you can check out the official page for the project here.

And a special thanks to my handsome chauffeur, for taking me to see SO much awesome!
xoxoxoxoxox

6 comments:

Amanda said...

All these photos are wonderful! I am such a fan of street art!

CurlyPops said...

What amazing graffiti!

Nellie Mae said...

amazing stuff!

grrfeisty said...

they changed that stereo graffiti since the last time i was in that area last summer. or even xmas...it's a sweet district! i got some photos taken over there.

Mallory said...

The graffiti there is SO much better than most of our graffiti here! Holy cow! The boombox is especially cool.

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, those are really amazing. I find street-art so incredible. Kisses