Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011 - Part I

**Warning, this post is picture heavy & super sappy....run while you still can!!

This Valentines Day turned out to be fantastic!!
Due to our crazy schedules, the boy & I celebrated on Sunday the 13th.


He had been hinting around, not so subtly, that he would like a chocolate mousse cake, with chocolate shavings...so I had to make him one!


He seemed pretty stoked about the cake!

We hit the road & went down to Palm Beach



It was gorgeous out...but freezing!!

So he took me to this amazing little park right next to The Flagler Museum.
It had the biggest tree I've ever seen in my life!









It was gorgeous and amazing and oh so romantic!

We drove around looking at all the pretty houses, daydreaming of how nice it would be to live in them...all the while enjoying a GIANT cola flavored slurpee.
There were lots of hugs & kisses.
and then...
The mister gave me the best present ever! He carved our names in a bunch of trees around town & took pics! Seriously, I think this is the best gift ever...so romantic! aaawwww :)
I got a pretty orchid too!

We ended the evening with him cooking us some delicious steaks & enjoying a tasty bottle of wine.
We even got to watch Love Actually all snuggled up on the couch.

He is the most romantic fella I've ever met, and I'm so glad he's my Valentine!

When I returned home that evening, The kid had left me a little surprise...

How sweet is she!??!
It turned out to be a wonderful day and evening!
So much love!!

Part II will be posted later today :)
Cheers!
xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

connie said...

You have 2 Awasome people in your life!!!xoxoxo Love the story...

Kenneth Copeland said...

Love the story... Nice photos, so romantic.

Grace's Dollhouse said...

Valentines Day is such a lovely holiday and ya gotta love that there seems to be twice as many more photo ops than usual. :D

Trisha said...

ohh, the cake *yum*
glad to see you had such a great day! <3