Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Help me get Threadless to Florida!

So there's this T-shirt site, maybe you've heard of it... www.threadless.com
I am a GIANT fan and have been an active
blogger for over three years there.
Well, it's their 10th anniversary!!
To celebrate, they're touring the country this year!
They are having a detour too,
which means Miami COULD be a stop on the list
.....we just have to convince them to come.
This is where YOU come in.
Join the Facebook Group:
And then post the many many reasons why the Threadless Tour should come to Florida on the wall!
Tell all your friends, lets make Miami a stop on the TOUR!!

Then we can all drink Mojitos together!!





If they actually do come to Miami...I will be the Happiest girl ever!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

My Owl Barn said...

I adore your owls! I featured your owl badges on my blog here http://www.myowlbarn.com/2010/07/happy-weekend-collection-red-white-blue.html. Hope you like it!