Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm for hire!

Hello everyone,
I am sending this out in case any of you need or know anyone that needs some design work done.
Money is tight these days and I need to pick up some more jobs.
So I thought I would enlist my friends and family to help spread the word :)
Just keep me in mind if you hear of anyone needing some design services.

Some of the things I do (but am not limited too):
Logo Design
Print Design
Custom Invitations (birthday, baby, wedding, etc)
Brochures/Fliers
Ads
Postcards
I am also able to do custom projects....so tell them to contact me.

Also, if you have a business/group and would like a facebook fanpage, blog or twitter account set up...let me know, I can do that!

I also do cupcakes/cakes for Birthdays.
Need something custom made? Lets chat about it.
I would LOVE to help. and I'm very reasonable ;)


email me: nikolina@bellsouth.net

No comments: