Monday, May 4, 2009

My Best Friend is Married!!

May 2, 2009
Heather Crill married her soul mate & became Mrs. Luke Chelsey.
We spent the entire weekend surrounded by all of their wonderful
friends & family. They are two of the most thoughtful & generous people
I know & all of their people are loving & amazing.
It was a weekend that I'll never forget!
The wedding was beautiful! The couple was beautiful!

reception_22

Heather asked me to be her Maid of Honor. It was so wonderful to be part of their special
day. I made a toast, I was nervous as hell but I did it. Here is what I said:

Heather...we have known each other now for 13 years. We have been through a lot, and I think each thing made us closer friends. You are the most beautiful girl, both inside & out.
I feel so blessed that you are in my life. You are awesome & amazing and I love you to death!
Sisters to the end!
I remember being so sad when you decided to move back to Orlando, to be closer to Luke. But after getting to know him I understood why. He is an amazing guy! He is the hardest working man I have ever met...he's funny & crazy & way too smart for me to ever win an argument with...but that won't keep me from trying!
I have always loved how you are together. You balance each other perfectly.
I admire so much about you both. Your hard work, your determination, your caring natures, the way you love your family & friends and of course...the way you love your dogs!
All in all, I am just so happy for you both!
There is a rumor going around that marriage is hard work. But if you two approach it with the same amount of determination you do everything else...you are going to do great!
Congratulations to you both! To Heather & Luke...cheers!!

I'm so glad they are finally hitched!! Yea!


No comments: