Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring has sprung!

skyeSky

The other day was the first day of spring.
And in my life it feels like spring. Many new things are happening & it's lovely!
As of right now I have so many good things to look forward too...
plans have been made, dates have been set.

My best friend is getting married! I'm so excited for her & her fiance!
My parents are finally going on their trip of a lifetime...Hawaii!!
My daughter just turned 9! She's healthy & beautiful & smart & so totally amazing.
My brother seems so happy with his new love & her son...it's so nice to seem them together.
My grandfather just celebrated his 82nd birthday last week, him &
my grandmother are doing just fine.
My family is happy, my friends are happy & I am happy.
I have a new person in my life, and he's pretty good at making me happy :)

It's nice to realize that well, Spring has sprung and life.is.good.

No comments: