Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I got tagged on flickr...

I Got Tagged!

Mr. JM tagged me and gave instructions:
Share 16 facts and tag 16 people. Put the facts on one photo.
Have Fun!

so here goes...

1. My parents named me Nicole but have only ever called me Nikki.

2. I have an 8 year old daughter who is awesome.

3. If you put glitter on pretty much anything I will buy it. Really.

4. My favorite color is Turquoise.

5. I always hate my hair after a new cut for at least 2 weeks!

6. My hope for the future is to have my own business designing Wedding Invitations, stationary and many other various paper whatnots.

7. I just realized I missed my threadlessaversary by 2 days! dang it!
My love for threadless is still going strong after 2 whole years :)

8. I enjoy all things cupcakes.

9. I am addicted to coffee and I'm ok with that.

10. I think boys with tattoo sleeves are the smexy!

11. I live for the weekends!

12. I'm going to be my best friend's maid of honor in May. It's my 1st experience with all this wedding stuff, I'm learning a lot!

13. I really really really want to own my own house.

14. I love my dog, and judge others by their love (or lack there of) of dogs.

15. I love The Killers and have a MAJOR crush on Brandon Flowers!!

16. Art & Creativity make me happy :D


Now to find my 16 victims...

No comments: