Monday, August 19, 2013

The Summer Is Winding Down.

Well, that's it. School starts TODAY!
The kiddos are back in class and I'm feeling sad.
I never want summer vacation to end!

We spent some glorious time on the water this weekend, in a last hoorah to summer. Kayaking, snorkeling and all around super fun day.





At least I'll have something to look back on, once the piles of homework and projects start happening. *sigh*
All these photos were shot by the kiddo with her GoPro camera. Even this fun little video!


Happy first day of 7th grade to my beautiful baby girl!

2 comments:

connie said...

What a Cool Video... I so glad those big boats passing u saw you.Cool hat Nikki! So sorry the summer has to end. Sky, your growing up to fast. Hope you have a AWESOME 7th grade year this year. Good Luck this school year, and hope everything goes very well for you. Your going to have to show me how this Go pro works when I come down. Thanks for sharing, the video made me cry with the music you put with it. But it was awesome, and I know everyone had a great time looking at it. Love you all, and see you in a few weeks.

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so sad that summer is almost over but your photos are so pretty:) Kisses, lovely.