Thursday, May 30, 2013

I May Need An Intervention

Seriously. I can't stop!!
Over the Memorial Day weekend I started watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.
Yes, I realize I'm several years too late to be talking about this, but hey, better late than never...right!??!


I don't usually have a lot of time for TV.  I remember seeing the cast members photos in celebrity gossip magazines and thinking I don't know who they are....and what is this show Gossip Girl?!
I'd roll my eyes and think about how dumb it looked.

Oh how wrong I was!


I feel no shame. It's like a fantastic guilty pleasure....I LOVE IT!!

How great are their clothes...and the drama....and Chuck.
Oh, Chuck Bass. The sad, deeply troubled, orphaned billionaire teen that is thought to be such a bad guy but really is truly a secretly GREAT guy!
OMG...I can't get enough of his outfits, the scarf and the smoking jackets! You laugh, but I just can't turn away! The way he fawns over Blair...I love him SO much!


Seriously, each character is pretty great, except for maybe Vanessa. She's kind of annoying with her "street smarts".
They throw the best parties, the prettiest proms and all the clothes are divine!

How hilarious is it that they ALL drink, at every function, even with their parents. Must be an "Upper East Side" thing.


 I'm only on Season 2, but I'm seriously smitten with the entire show. (No spoilers please)


 There is so much drama and little side stories...it's the most ridiculous, most fantastic show...ever!
 I blame Netflix. They are the enabler. It's so easy to "accidentally" watch 10 episodes in a row.

OK, I feel better, now that I got that off my chest.
Back to my show!
xoxoxox






5 comments:

Coco Cake Land said...

this is so funny. only because i am also ALWAYS years late on watching a show! i am totally into mad men... and dare i say i haven't even finished 30 rock...

i haven't watched too much gossip girl though! maybe i should start!

Mandy Ferrugia said...

Oh my gosh, I have a crazy love affair with Gossip Girl. Chuck Bass is a DREAMBOAT. ^_^

xo. Mandy
www.missindieblog.com

Lima said...

You're not the only one that's late to the party. I've only just gone and downloaded the first season of this as I've finally caught up on New Girl, hehe!

Halima

xx

Anzouya said...

I'm addicted too! I love Gossip Girl, especially their styling and the amazing clothes! I can't get enough of it.

Jana said...

I've never watched gossip girl-I'll have to check it out!