Saturday, March 30, 2013

What I've been up to

Hello Lovies,
It's been a while since I've posted and I wanted to let you know why.
As 2013 began I started a whole new chapter in my life. I have been working a regular 9-5 gig for over 13 years. For the last 8 of those years I’ve been moonlighting as a Social Media firm, crafty chica, and blogger under the name Hello Sweetcheeks.
Over the years I’ve been working with many small businesses, helping them grow their internet presence. Through all this I have realized that I really enjoy doing social media! I love spending the time making connections and building up a network for different companies. It’s a challenge that’s both fun and entertaining for me. I’ve decided this is the path I want to take.

I thought long and hard about how to make my brand the best it could be. Somehow I couldn’t imagine myself pitching the name Hello Sweetcheeks to a male owned business and ever being able to get them to take me seriously. Heck, most female owned businesses would probably laugh too!
So, as of January 2013 I have officially changed my company name to Get Social Co.
I am officially moving to Social Media for small business…full time!
This is the most excited I’ve been about something in a long time. I’m so thankful to all my friends, family & clients that have encouraged me to take this next (BIG) step and I look forward to all that 2013 has to offer.
I am still planning on using this blog for my personal stuff. I hope you guys will all visit me on my new site too. I've got a blog there too!
Thanks for being patient. xoxox

No comments: