Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sister really are the best!

So, I don't have a sister in real life, but my best friend Heather has taken on that role for for many years now. We are not related by blood at all, but get asked quite regularly if we are sisters, or better yet...twins! She really is precious too me. She's the one person I can tell everything too. We can discuss our dreams and our hopes and we really believe that we will get there one day. I love that. The kid and I just spent the weekend with her and her super duper Husband.


We relaxed, had beers and discussed our futures...it was divine,
and JUST what I needed!




My favorite local brew


Saturday morning we spent channeling our inner redneck with our lovely friends Trisha & Jamie... at GATORLAND!!


Despite the freezing temps & the rain we actually had a pretty good time. It's crazy how many alligators are there...quite freaky actually!


Sunday morning came way too fast. We had brunch with all the lovely ladies...






and then the kid and I headed home.

It was a wonderful weekend and just what I needed.
I have so many ideas in my head right now, I feel
totally inspired and ready to DO everything!
I have never been so glad to see a month be over...
Goodbye February...Hello March!
There will be MANY updates in my etsy shop this month
along with new blogs and new creations!! I can't wait!
I see the future, and it looks AWESOME!

No comments: