Sunday, November 29, 2009

One busy Sunday!

I got a lot accomplished today! Thank goodness!
We went out of town for Thanksgiving and then the boy came to visit for the weekend, which basically means I got NOTHING done! Today was for catching up, and I actually made a dent in my list! yea!!

Before I get into all that tho, I have to show you my NEW fave thing.
I got an anthroplogie (MY FAVORITE STORE IN THE WORLD!!) gift card for my birthday waaaaay back in October. I finally got to spend it yesterday on this lovely headband, I just adore it!




So, back to today...
Printed out an order of 20 of my Holiday Cards! I was SO happy to get that order!!



Now they are all packed and ready to go for tomorrow!





After that I spent a bit of time wrapping all of my gifts for my threadless secret santa recipient. This is my 3rd year participating in this and it is SO much fun!!
I have a blast putting together the gifts and wrapping them is half the fun!



I just want to get a few more candy treats and it will be ready to ship :)



You can read more about the threadless secret santa thing here!

Once that was done I moved onto Christmas -ing up the lovely Miss Tracy's blog header over @ http://sugarcrafter.net/. I did one for her for Halloween and she asked me to do it again for Christmas...I love doing stuff like that! Keep an eye on her blog for the MOST amazing recipes!! She makes the tasty tings!!

Then, I sat down to check on the interwebs and realized my Christmas Cupcake Notecards have been featured in this lovely chica's blog. Jill @ ThreadRare. She makes BEAUTIFUL hair pieces, check out her etsy shop. She's got FREE SHIPPING thru the Thanksgiving weekend!


Now I'm finishing up the last two loads of laundry and am about to run to the grocery store. See, I WAS busy today!! haha!

1 comment:

Sweetly Sweet said...

Goo job on getting everything done! I want to open an Etsy shop... so I will hopefully know soon what is the feeling of people ordering something you created!

I just posted a cupcake birthday party I know you will love! Please take a look at it here!
http://www.sweetlysweet.blogspot.com