Monday, June 1, 2009

This weekend was a whirlwind of amazingness!

Skye graduated from 2nd grade on Friday! 3rd grade...here we come!!

IMG_2818

Mrs. Church was an awesome teacher!!

IMG_2816


I am so proud of her!!

IMG_2823


After that Skye & I headed up to Orlando for a visit with Heather & Luke. They took great care of us, however...I have no pictures of them...I failed at my photography this weekend!!
Sorry guys, you know we love you!
Everyone came over for a barbecue on Saturday...it was great!

On Sunday, before heading back home Cliff took Skye & I to see UP...in 3D!

IMG_2852

IMG_2853


and to play Putt Putt...it was fun!

IMG_2851



Once we were home we met up with the family to celebrate Dad's 58th birthday! Wow!!

Cake

Dad's B-day

2 stooges

It was a fabulous weekend and an awesome way to start off our summer!

No comments: