Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun @ Work...

I lol'd at this IM fun between myself (The funny one) and Matt:

3/12/09 10:54 AM
Me: where are we going for lunch punk ass?!!?!?!?

Matt: I thought you new

Me: you mean *Knew?

Matt: you ok over there

Me: just peachy...and you?

Matt: pleaz honcy

Me: you mean *honky?
Me: you're RETARDED

Matt: hell yeah

Me:WHERE ARE WE GOING FOR LUNCH!!?!

Matt: As you promised earlier you would pick since you are leaving me to wolves tomarrow

Me:I'm gonna practice my T-Rex moves on yo ass!
Me: oh you mean *tomorrow?

Matt: lol
Me: LOL

Matt: yoru stupid

Me: I LIKE YELLING AT YOU VIA ALL CAPS
Me: OH YOU MEAN *YOU'RE?

Matt: STOP it hurts me ears
Me: oh you mean *my?

Matt: arr maitty
Matt: I will fight you
Matt: r u LOL

Me: *puts on eye patch
Me: you = short bus rider

Matt: this reminds me of you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ere5VGnPRTA

Me: i just threw up in my mouth


Hee hee, we are the dorkiest! Keep in mind our desk are like 2 feet apart ;)

No comments: